Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving madness

Thanksgiving has caused an interesting effect psychologically to this whole ordeal. Since days are starting to blur together as micro weeks the fact that thanksgiving lasted through 3 micro days it felt far longer than I expected. I've got a headache and I wonder when it will go away considering usually when I get a headache I go to sleep. I wonder if its sleep dep finally kicking in to the max. Also drinking doesnt seem to help the polyphasic sleep. I'm mega tired right now and I dont know if I will make it to my 3 am nap so I am going to take it at 2:30, also to catch my favorite tv show. At around 4 am I plan to go to best buy and hang out with the crazy people who woke up to shop wicked early. I don't understand it at all, I just want a copy of unreal tournament 3.

No comments: