Friday, November 9, 2007

3 AM blunder and recap to 3PM

3:00 AM - 7:00 AM

I went to sleep at 3:00 AM and instantly woke up at 7:00 It did not feel like any time had passed. It was one of those oh shit moments and I thought I was on the decline. I got hurriedly got ready for work and hauled ass to the office. When I got there I felt like absolute trash but I went to the deli and got myself an egg sandwich. That tasted really good but I felt pretty terrible so it did not outweigh the oversleep. I was thinking to myself that I should just give up and all these downer thoughts. I decided to go take my 11:00 o clock nap at apparently 10:30 because I was confused and couldn't read.

10:30 - AM

I went to sleep

11:00 - AM

I felt GREAT like that commercial where the guy screams about 500 hundred babies, babies EVERYWHERE! So I decided to stick with it and I'm continuing on this wonderfully self destructive path I've taken. I've noticed a strange feeling like my body is accepting the bullshit I'm dragging it through.

3:00 - PM

I woke up again and felt awesome I ate a chimichanga because its clearly a light food and I'm an asshat. So I was all peppy and semi hyper and full of energy, then I went to go pick up my friend and I've been in a steady decline since. Its around 5:00pm eastern time right now and I'm starting to become more and more confused and unable to get my ideas flowing. So if this seems disjointed that is why.

Polyphasic sleep is far different from just sleep deprivation. The feeling you get from it is a series of jarring events that keep you up forever and you just get really confused sometimes. Its sometimes not that bad because you get to sleep but its so bad because you don't get to sleep. You'd have to try it to understand what I'm talking about because this is the most ridiculous thing I have experienced. I'm going out on a limb here and saying that this is witchcraft and perhaps demon magic. Not voodoo though.

No comments: