Monday, November 19, 2007

First day back to work.

So I get more and more tired as I take naps between 3 am to 7 am. At 7 am I go walk the dog with my mom because I assume that this will prevent me from entering zombie mode and feeling like crap for the rest of the day. Oh man was I wrong. From 7 am to 11 am I felt pretty awful and seriously considered quitting. I was having microsleeps while awake which are pretty dangerous and unproductive. Luckilly I got to work before I started microsleeping. So at 11 I mosey on out to my car and set my timer and my phone to 25 minutes. I close my eyes and about 10-20 seconds later I wake up to the sound of my cell phone. I still feel generally groggy but as I get back to work I have all this extra energy that I did not have before. Now I'm pretty excited because I just got a second wind or whatever. But I'm also dreading more zombie mode days in the future. At 3 pm I went to sleep very quickly like I did before. No dreams or anything but now I feel pretty great. I have a suspicion that todays zombie mode was so strenuos because I did not get enough sleep in my 7-11 naps the day before.

back at 7:30 :P

No comments: