Friday, November 9, 2007

11:00 PM

Nap went kinda well tom woke me up halfway through it. I'm pretty sure this is some kind of torture and I hope I dont die from it. I felt like I almost nodded off I must have considering I feel alot less tired now. I don't know how this is working it just is I've been up for 2 days straight and I don't want to die completely yet. I had a burrito for dinner. I found this fruit juice that I've been drinking starwberry bannana orange thing. It says its 6 juices but theres only 3 mentioned. I wonder what the other fruits are. Damn maybe its like tastes like assberry because I cannot identify it. Slowly going into madness of the dreaded third day. Third cycle begins tomorrow at 11:00 AM.

DAMNIT BLOGSPOT WHY WONT YOU POST!? WHY MUST I PUT UP WITH A VIRTUAL HELL AS WELL AS A PHYSICAL ONE!?

No comments: