Monday, December 24, 2007

Polyphasic Christmas

So I took a nap at my friends christmas party during the yankee swap. I took a nap in the middle of my own families christmas party.

Good god I love this. I am the never ending juggernaught of awakitude.

Things I've noticed recently is that I yawn before naps now which is a sign my body is almost ready to be fully adapted. I am no longer tired in the day or most of the nights. Certain nights are still issues though. I almost exclusively have the magical compressed 8 hour naps.

I've also noticed that my brain ramps down about 30 minutes before naptime. I get really dumb and disoriented before naptime. I've also noticed that the rest of the population tends to do this too. Except when they do it its over the course of like 2 hours and its like they've been drugged. I'm starting to get creeped out at night by the fact that everyone passes out. By 3-4 am nobody is awake. I am the only one. Its like I am will smith in I am legend regardless of if I have seen it or not.

The people return to their pods at night.

No comments: