Friday, December 28, 2007

3 weeks polyphasic

21 days
504 hours over 3 weeks
2.5 hours a night ideal
84 naps
2100 minutes asleep
35 hours asleep polyphased
168 hours asleep normally

I am somewhere between 50-60 hours of sleep over the past 3 weeks. I still have issues between 3-7 am its the most brutal time of them all. I've been noticing that I've been having dreaming naps and then also deep sleep naps. The deep sleep naps are the hardest to wake up from and they tend to happen late at night when I am the most drowsy. Its pretty crazy and I'm assuming i'll be addapted soon. Unfortunately I'm brain dead right now so writing this is probably not such a good idea. I hve 2 minutes before myu 5 am nap which I am really excited for. I hope its a dream nap because my body feels fine its just my mind is going all widdershins.

No comments: