Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 2

Initially around 8-11 am I was fairly tired and had some serious issues concentrating but after my 12 noon nap I started feeling alot better. Later on in the day I did not have any issues staying awake or with sleep deprivation. As of right now I feel almost completely normal. My last two naps have been accompanied by the time dilation effect that I had in my previous attempt. Strangely enough I almost feel as if nothing is adversely effecting my health. I did physical tests and actually improved since before I started a day ago. We'll see how it goes in the next few days when the more killer days come at me. My state of mind is either at 100% or very close to it I do not feel much different from when I was not on polyphasic sleep. This concerns me somewhat, maybe the experiment before permenantly changed my sleep rhythm.

The difference between this time and last time is the hunger is much more prominent. I feel like I'm starving at different times during the day and I try to sate it by drinking some water. Maybe this is the grape juice craving? I don't know I never particularly craved grapes last time. I feel somewhat like this is almost natural.

No comments: