Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting in the swing of things.

I've had some issues napping the past few days but it seems most of my fears have been alleviated today when I started to have consistently time dilation naps and dreams during them. Every time I woke up I noticed I was disoriented and could not read my phone correctly for a couple minutes. The letters seemed to be mixed up and it was as if the phone was spelling phonetically rather than the standard english style. I was feeling normal psychologically till today. Now I'm starting to remember what it was like when I was polyphasic full force. I've started getting disoriented and tired 30 minutes prior to a nap which is a good sign. My biological rhythms are changing to reflect the schedule I've forced upon it.

1 comment:

jorel314 said...

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that I featured your blog on my site.

http://polyphasic.dyndns.org

Happy napping!