Thursday, January 10, 2008

5 weeks and smooth sailing.

I've been doing great for about 2 weeks now. Only one big slip up which was last night where I had a alarm clock malfunction. So that sucks but I'm still yawning at naptimes. Still having dreams and still having deep sleeps. At this point I belive that I am the only one out of anyone I know with a regular sleep schedule. Everyone else either stays up late and kills themselves or they have some form of narcolepsy where they just pass out at random times. I still say good morning and good night at the beginning and end of every block of time. I am completely in love with the fact that I have a social life that ends at around 3 in the morning.

A strange effect that I am noticing more and more is that I say I went to bed at a specific time. Basically that time is when nothing interesting happened after that. Like everyone was asleep. I'm breaking up days by the times others pass out now. Its really strange. Anyways I have to nap right now. brb 25

No comments: